Student Advice Service

Illustration of Student Advice Service work, by Ewelina Skowronska, 2015
Illustration (Student Advice Service) by Ewelina Skowronska, 2015 (MA Illustration, Camberwell College of Arts)

Students can contact a Student Adviser for guidance on funding and immigration matters.

Student Advisers are based across UAL, so students will usually be able to have an appointment at the UAL College where they study.

There are also three Helpdesks, where students can receive general information and guidance on funding and immigration matters, and if necessary, can arrange an appointment with a Student Adviser at any UAL College.

The Student Advice Service also provides detailed written information for students about fees and funding, and immigration and visas.

Staff can find out more about the Student Advice Service and how to refer students on Canvas.